Ready to study with us in Malaysia? Here is the procedure to ensure your application gets processed without delay.
Letter of Acceptance
Visa Approval Letter
Obtain an Application Form from the International Office or International Appointed Agents. Alternatively, you can make an online application.
- One copy of passport (all pages) Recommended passport validity minimum is 18 months.
- A copy of the Academic Transcripts, completion letter and relevant certificates.
- 1 passport size photographs with WHITE background (35mm x 45mm).
- Health Declaration Form. Students from Africa, Central America and South America or has been transit more than 12 hours in an airport in a country where yellow fever may occur required to provide Yellow Fever Card.
- English translation of all documents if not in English, and Declaration Letter issued by home country’s Ministry of Education or respective embassy in Malaysia; if name or date of birth not same on passport and/or academic transcript/certificate.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency e.g. MUET, IELTS or TOEFL
- Application Fee (non refundable) of [amount], payable to Olympia College Sdn. Bhd.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) only for students from Sudan, Oman and Iran (QIUP will apply the NOC for Sudanese, Omanis and Iranian students from their respective embassy in Malaysia)
Upon receipt of application form, required fees and relevant supporting documents, as explained above, Olympia will post and email a copy of the Letter of Acceptance to the students if the International Student meets the entry requirements.
Olympia International Student Department will submit the documents to the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Immigration Department to begin processing the Visa Approval Application.
This process will take approximately 6-8 weeks.
When Olympia College has received the required fees i.e. have been credited into Olympia College’s bank account via Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Draft, we will courier the original Letter of Acceptance and the Original Visa Approval Letter to the eligible international student.
*It is the prerogative and responsibility of the international student to check with the Malaysian Embassy in the respective home/ source country with regards special requirements or visa requirements before coming into Malaysia. For example, the international student may need to apply for Single Entry Visa to enter into Malaysia, in order to avoid a fine.
*Students from Africa are required to take the necessary inoculations, particularly against the Yellow Fever Vaccination before coming into Malaysia. Students are advised to carry along the Medical Certificate for verification by the Malaysian Immigration Department
Visit our Campuses
Olympia College Petaling Jaya
Level 2, Block B Bangunan Pan Global
No. 1A, Jalan Tandang, 46050 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: +603 7890 1190
Olympia College Ipoh
18, Jalan C.M Yusuf,
Tel: +605 243 3868